My First Grandchild

by Al Hannigan on April 22, 2009

Satyana Denisof … born March 24, 2009.

My first grandchild-Satyana

Can’t wait to start spoiling her … afterall, that’s grandpa’s job and I shall not shirk my duty.  Welcome to the family Sati … you couldn’t have chosen better parents.

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

1 gwen May 5, 2009 at 12:03 pm

hi
Beautiful picture/grandchild Indeed
my congrats to the proud parents
🙂

2 Al Hannigan May 5, 2009 at 12:53 pm

Thank you Gwen … the parents are indeed proud which I believe shows in the picture.

3 Clara June 1, 2009 at 7:34 am

Aw! Little fingers! I love that you wrote that she “chose” her parents.

4 Marti July 3, 2009 at 6:34 am

Al,

How lovely!! She is beautiful and I’m sure grandpa will do a lovely job of spoiling her. And, yes, I too believe we choose and it appears Sati chose very very well.

Welcome, Sati.

5 Al Hannigan July 3, 2009 at 9:18 am

Thank you Clara … she has cute little toes too!

Hi Marti, thank you so much for your kind comment. She is just too cute not to spoil.

Al

6 Teri September 11, 2009 at 11:37 am

Satyana is adorable! I have been a huge fan of both Alyson and Alexis for years. My husband was crushed to find out that she was taken. But he said it’s okay because he likes Alexis. LOL

They seem like the perfect match and it’s obvious how happy they are together. And now with their sweet little girl to make it an even happier life.

Congrats to the proud Grandpa and everyone else in the family! 🙂

7 Al Hannigan September 11, 2009 at 3:18 pm

Thanks for the kind words Teri. The Denisofs are definitely enjoying a new level of happiness with the addition of lovely Sati.

And Satyana gets more adorable by the day.

8 Danielle Baldwin October 13, 2009 at 9:49 pm

Congratulations, Al, on your beautiful granddaughter! Congratulation, most especially, to Alyson and Alexis! The three of you make a gorgeous family! It is easy to see that you both adore Satyana and that she is also enthralled with you! Best of love and luck to you and your families!! 😀

9 KC March 1, 2011 at 9:03 pm

How Fantastic. I love how your beautiful family was captured… w/ pure joy!! The sparkling water and sand make the perfect background. Gorgeous little baby! I bet you’re one proud father & grandfather! You should do a grandpa/Sati photo shoot one day!

Love & Light

-Kc

10 John Nitrox February 20, 2012 at 10:21 pm

It seems like such a short time since Sati was born, but now Alexis, Sati, and the world are awaiting the birth of Aly’s new baby in the summer. I have many hundreds of pics of Sati and I’m thankful that I’ve just gotten a new computer with a bigger hard drive for the upcoming pics. Congratulations, Al, and keep shooting.

Thanks again for the beautiful pic of Alyson and her family.

11 David Brand June 26, 2012 at 1:29 pm

This is such an amazing picture. Not only is IT a wonderful family portrait, but you could crop it and have terrific individual shots.